Rank 6 Charm
|Start Zone:||Clumsy's Home|
|Related Zones:||Clumsy's Home, Chardok, Charasis|
You say, 'Hail, Leahcim'
- Leahcim says, 'Greetings <class>. You must seek my [expertise]?'
You say, 'I seek your expertise'
- Leahcim says, 'Good, <class>. I have been bored as of late. You see, in my career you get work very rarely. I mean how often can you honestly expect to see adventurers of your caliber? Yeah, not very often. Anyways, I can upgrade your charm and make it more potent. However, I will need some [supplies], and these aren't your everyday, run-of-the-mill fish scales or water flasks.'
You say, 'what supplies'
- Leahcim says, 'Bring me a [Dragon's Heart], a [Bridge Keeper's Key], and a [Glowing Stone of Sathir]. Oh, and of course I will need your rank five charm too. When you have obtained these items hand them to me and I will upgrade your charm.'
You say, 'what Dragon's Heart'
- Leahcim says, 'Use your imagination. I'm sure you know where to find a few dragons.'
You say, 'what Bridge Keeper's Key'
- Leahcim says, 'Last I heard, the Bridge Keeper can be found in Chardok.'
You say, 'what Glowing Stone of Sathir'
- Leahcim says, 'I'm not sure which Sathir would have this, but I would probably assume it's not Venril. He only seems to dwell on things that concern treehuggers.'
- Leahcim cackles gleefully at his apparent ranger joke
Give Leahcim the Dragon's Heart, Bridge Keeper's Key, Glowing Stone of Sathir, and your rank 5 charm
- Leahcim fashions the components together into an augment of great power.
You receive rank 6 charm.
- Leahcim says, 'There we go. Take care <class>.'
You received a character flag!
You received Mystical Attuning