Clumsy's World: Resurgence (CWR) is a Semi-Custom, Legit, PvE Server. The CWR staff is dedicated to recreating a fun, challenging, and social environment for its players. We have been around the EQEmu community since 2006, hosting two other iterations of CW and assisting within the community itself. CWR is not a classic server. Our vision is to take the world and lore as it exists in Velious (and earlier) and build upon it with our own twists and creations.
What the players know, as of Velious, is that Kerafyrm was the illegal child of two opposing elemental dragons, creating a powerful prismatic dragon. Kerafyrm rose quickly to great strengths, becoming an exceptional general, but developed an insatiable hatred and blood-lust. Because of this he was seen as a threat by the Council of Elders and Veeshan sentenced him to death. An acquaintance of Kerafyrm's decided instead to lock him away in a prison, known as Sleeper's Tomb.
During his rise to power Kerafyrm acquired many followers; they were known as Ancients. Who are they, what were their motivations, and what would become of them if the Sleeper were ever set free?
Clumsy's World: Resurgence dives straight into the world you remember and expands on the stories of the Ancients and follows the Resurgence of Kerafyrm. Come join us as we embark on this journey.
Standard Content: Classic->Velious Expansions with balance changes, quality of life improvements, and small tweaks. Our goal is to keep the footprint of the open world small.
Ancient Content: CWR will tell the story of Kerafyrm's Resurgence and his Ancients. You will uncover new NPCs, group/raid encounters, lore, custom quests, items, spells, and zones.
Note: CWR is not a classic-progression server. The players are contained to the Classic-Velious world but will explore beyond that through the progress of our story delivery.
What Can You Expect
- No Tutorial
- Experience rates tailored to favor groups over solo play
- Heavy server-wide tuning of difficulties and mechanics (most raids can be done with 3-4 groups)
- Heavy server-wide tuning of class balance, pet balance, and more
- Nerfed/Removed Items Reintroduced to the game
- Removal/Repurposing of Out-of-Era items
- Raid Instancing
- Modified Loot Tables
- Scions/Boats replaced with Translocators
- Content-locked at Classic-Velious (Kunark is open at the start)
- Quality of life improvements like Extended Targeting and Click-from-bag
- Experience Loss & Corpse Retrievals
- The Ancients: Completely Unique Group/Raid Encounters
- Custom & Revamped Dungeons
- Upgradeable Armor, Weapons, Accessories, and Charms
- No Required/Recommended Levels
- Majority of items are droppable (FV-style)
- Hub Zone with Quest NPCs, Progression Trackers, Translocators, Soulbinder, Corpse Summoner, and more
- City <> Hub, Hub <> City Translocators
- Spellscriber: Complete quests to gain access to more powerful spells & disciplines
- Custom Kunark Gear Sets for Int Casters & Monks
- Revamped Statistics and Restrictions on certain items
- Various Custom NPCs/Quests/Items added to the existing world
- Challenge Encounters that test player's coordination and endurance in difficult wave/ring style events
- Additional Race/Class Combinations
- Pets can tank and hold aggro
- Cultural armor is craftable
- Alchemy Distillates and Potions
- Mentoring system (delevel)
All content and items are finely tuned and adhere to a strict progression policy.
More information can be found here: https://www.clumsysworld.com/viewforum.php?f=17