Guild Tax System
Custom Guild Tax System
The guild tax system allows guilds to
- Accept direct donations from players via an automated system
- Aet a guild tax rate (anywhere from 0% to 100%) that is automatically collected from NPC kills.
For players to access the system, hail Gliz the Banker in Tutorial
- At the banker, players can:
- Make direct donations
- Check the guild tax rate
- Check the guilds balance.
- Can adjust the guild tax rate
- Withdraw guild funds
Taxes are automatically collected on NPC death and shown to the player. The player that gets the killing blow on an NPC is the one that taxes are assessed on.
- If a guildless player kills an NPC, no taxes are collected.
- If a player is in a guild with a 0% tax rate, no taxes are collected.
- Money (following tax collection) remains on the NPC corpse.
Any guild taxes collected while a player is AFK is automatically forfeit (AFK farming rule applies).