CH Chain and Audio Triggers
Complete Heal MACRO
Complete Heal Chain (CH Chain) is as it sounds, a group of clerics rotate CH so the tank is getting healed continuously. This is utilized for high level raid mobs.
Walking through the macro -
- Line one - Announces to the Raid that you are casting your CH on Target
- Line two - Will cast spell slot 5 (can change to wherever your CH is) and then pause for 1 second
- Line three - Will cast spell slot 5 again -- this is incase of a fizzle on the first cast
- Line four - Will pause for 3 seconds
- Line five - Announce to the Raid and is used as the trigger for the next cleric in the CH Chain
The macro below is setup for a two (2) person rotation. If you are fighting a more difficult mob and will be doing a 3 to 4 person rotation - you can adjust the time in line four down as required.
Setting up Audio Triggers in Everquest
The EQ Client that Clumsy's World uses has built in audio trigger functionality.
- Click the "EQ" button
- Select Actions
- Select Audio Triggers
- Insert your agreed upon Trigger and which sound you prefer then make sure it is enabled
Setting up Audio Triggers in GINA
A lot of Everquest players us a 3rd party tool called GINA (https://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/). If you are using this tool, you can make a trigger similar to this: